Saturday, August 29, 2009

This is a small world after all...




Today is the hottest day ever. I swear, I could feel my skin on the brink of bursting into flames, now I don't even want to start with my hair since its probably burned to crisps.
(extreme exaggeration by Lisa Wong)

Ok, aside from the crazy exaggeration, it was a really hot day... I can't believe it can be this hot. I'm hoping for a cooler temperature when school starts or else I will not be able to stand it at all.

And hey guys? I think I want to use this blog to draw out my out-lines for clothing designs that I have in my mind so I can improve. Is that ok with you guys? I want you guys to give me criticism and opinions. Do you guys want to? Because I want to start making some progress right now... or else I'd never be able to start. >_<

So is it ok for you guys to criticize my fashion style? I need opinions from you guys to shape up my style in fashion so that I can probably be a good fashiond designer in the future. I really need your help. >_<

3 comments:

Relevant. August 30, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

yes of course it's okay :)!! after all it is YOUR blog. :) i'm looking forward to the designs! haha.
oh, how are you going to put them on your blog? like, do you use a software program or do you draw them and scan it onto your computer? haha i was wondering about that for a while when i saw your deviantart thingy. :)

Angie Li August 30, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Lol sure. I would love for you to get some practice so in the future, I would have a friend who can design clothes for me and maybe get a discount or something. xD

Joyce August 30, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Lol, Angie!!!!

Sure, why not? Fashion is in now!!!

Flores e Flowers

Hello.
Thankyou for coming to my profile.

Profile :;:--

My photo
Hello. My name is Lisa. (: This is my blog of stuff.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP