Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I had the weirdest dream today.

For some reason I was going to be moving to Hong Kong and than I was packing my stuff along with my parents and they got this BIG suitcase and they carried it down to the car. (Not sure if it even fits in a car, it was almost the same size as a car LOL!) And so I had to use to restroom while they do that. But I looked out the window and saw a UFO flying around and it almost crashed into my restroom. And I wanted to run out to tell my parents but it was suddenly morning and than I looked out to see what was going on and saw my apartment outside was flooded with water, it was wierd. I tried to call my parents but their phone line was cut off and the news was saying some catastrophe happend and I didn't know what to do and then I woke up.

It was a freaky as hell dream. =____=;

2 comments:

Joyce August 19, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

Madame Joyce will now interpret Miss Lisa's dreams-

You will expect great and important change in your life. You will go on a long trip or journey and experience a period of self renewal. Let go of your burdens and emotions. You desire to find your spiritual purpose in life. You may have been repressing strong emotions, often sensual in nature. A message from your unconscious or some sort of telepathic communication is trying to get you. You may be forced to confront issues that you have tried to avoid. There may be rumors going around you or a breakdown in communication with somebody in your real life.

Note: Don't take this seriously.

kelloggs<3 August 21, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

lol ufos! muahaha. :)
i had a dream i had a new cell phone but i hated it! D: im so mad at myself right now for hating it cause i need one anyway. lol.
http://itskelloggs.blogspot.com/
its my new blog ;) check it out.:P

Flores e Flowers

Hello.
Thankyou for coming to my profile.

Profile :;:--

My photo
Hello. My name is Lisa. (: This is my blog of stuff.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP