Saturday, August 15, 2009

One in A Million


Have you guys ever gotten wierd phone calls?

I've had some before, but when I search online for these wierd phone calls, I read of something even more scarier.
I mean, people would send threats over Phone or Tell a lie to get your money. Its really creepy.
I've even saw this article about A dead Relative called it's family and talked with them! Ohmy goodness.
Is phone really just simple piece of electronic or are they the messenger between dimensions?

1 comments:

Joyce August 16, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

My friend Michelle and I used to prank call Maggie Sin(the girl in our WH class who has the attention span of a chihuahua) when we were in middle school. Michelle would come to my house and we would pretend that we were the pizza delivery guy or something. It was hilarious, but mean. We only did it two times, though, and I think Maggie realized what was going on later in the call and played along.


I hate those people you mentioned with the houses. I can't believe humans could be that stupid.

Flores e Flowers

Hello.
Thankyou for coming to my profile.

Profile :;:--

My photo
Hello. My name is Lisa. (: This is my blog of stuff.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP