Friday, August 28, 2009

Somethings to Discuss


Ugh, don't you think its SICK that people are just slaughtering animals for meat? I'm starting to see meat as disgusting. I don't want to turn VEGGIE but you know, its just disgusting. Killing animals for meat. I know its nature to do that.. but, if I remember correctly, aren't animals suppose to be our Companions? They were born to be our companions in the Garden of Eden where Adam and Eve lays, but it ended up being generations of food for us. I find that gross.
Ok I'm not sure about the Garden of Eden thing, but I heard it somewhere. I forgot where.
We have the ability to eat only plants. Why don't we enhance that quality so that we can evolve to something much better than animal slaughterers?
We can stop eating meat, but... a lot of people in this world think WE ARE SUPPOSE to eat them.
But no, I am not turning Veggie.. lol. But I really don't care about what I eat. I can survive if there is only veggies for me, and I might be able to survive if there is only meat. But I just want all the animal slaughters to stop.

2 comments:

Angie Li August 28, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

I know.... Animal slaughter just pains my heart. D: But that's not what's so bad, the worst thing is that humans are killing animals to make cloth materials, tools, weapons, candles, and all sorts of other things that can be made without using animals. There's so much species that are endangered and yet we're still killing. Tsk. tsk. tsk.

Joyce August 29, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

I totally agree with you!!!!! I'm not wanting to be a vegan, but senseless killing of animals is not right.

Flores e Flowers

Hello.
Thankyou for coming to my profile.

Profile :;:--

My photo
Hello. My name is Lisa. (: This is my blog of stuff.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP