Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Morning AGAIINN.

Hahah~!

I'm so
restless.
I
don't want to sleeeeepp.
AND
LOL! There was a black-out at my area yesterday, I just sat there dumb-found staring into the darkness and then I ran to my parents. Its scary, I absolutely hate black-outs. They are so sudden and it freaks me out too, haha.

And
I added in a comment page along with the drawing link, click on it and you'll see what I draw. (:
I
might not update daily though, it would just consist of sketches or a full-drawing rarely.

2 comments:

Joyce August 12, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

There was a blackout? Huh.

Maybe you have ADD. (on the restless subject)

Lisa Wong August 12, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

ADD? D:
What what no way.
I just don't like to sleep, does that mean I have ADD?
Its hard for me to sleep at night these days, I'm tired in the morning.
D:
I don't want to turn nocturnal.

Flores e Flowers

Hello.
Thankyou for coming to my profile.

Profile :;:--

My photo
Hello. My name is Lisa. (: This is my blog of stuff.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP