Monday, August 24, 2009

DDD:

!!!

And another thing I want to say is that if you like to watch sad drama shows, you should watch One liter of Tears. It made me cry near One Liter of Tears, no kidding.

Here's what the story is about :
"15-year-old Ikeuchi Aya was an ordinary girl, the daughter of a family who works at a tofu shop, and a soon-to-be high schooler. However, odd things have been happening to Aya lately. She has been falling down often and walks strange. Her mother, Shioka, takes Aya to see the doctor, and he informs Shioka that Aya has spinocerebellar degeneration - a terrible disease where the brain gradually deteriorates to the point where the victim cannot walk, speak, write, or eat. A cruel disease, as it does not affect the mind in the least. How will Aya react when told about her disease? And how will Aya live from now on?"

This film really teaches you about how fortunate you are to have the life you have now.
And this film is based on a real story about a girl who kept a diary about her life as her life starts spiraling downwards because of this disease. This film made me want to be a Doctor but as you seee, I'm not exactly the "doctor" type of person.

I recommend it!


1 comments:

Joyce August 25, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Oh my, I gave Angie best wishes on Twitter. I hope she doesn't have swine flu.

This is bad. I saw abc news online there was this video on how 90,000 Americans could die from swine flu.

http://m.www.yahoo.com/?fr=fptb-tyc

Check out the link. Find it in news.

All I know is that children and young adults are more likely to get sick with swine flu than older people. And in order to get this flu, it's by direct contact, not air. Although I think that's a relief (not by air) I don't feel like going to school now. In time it is said that younger children is more likely to get it, but teenagers might get it too.

Flores e Flowers

Hello.
Thankyou for coming to my profile.

Profile :;:--

My photo
Hello. My name is Lisa. (: This is my blog of stuff.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP