Friday, August 21, 2009

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnasuss

YOU GUYS MUST WATCH THESE MOVIES.

This
first movie is called "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnasuss"
From what I heard, Heath Ledger (Who plays the role of 'Tony') died half-way while filming so they had to find 3 other guy to represent different versions of him as he passes through the glasses through dimensions in this fun film of a magical world. And one of the 3 other guys is Johny Depp. ROFL. Yeah, you know I gotta admit, Depp and Ledger looks a little alike. o__o








----------------------------------------


This next film is 2012. This film is based off all the myths and calculation of the world ending on December 12th, 2012. The most famous calender they based the movie off is the Aztec Calender made by the Mayans. The calender strangely stopped on the day of December 12th, 2012 which to many would think, this signifies the end of human or the earth. Many calculation also lead to the fact that there are going to be many catastrophes on that day, which is wierd. Things like getting too close to the sun, gravitational pull, global warming, economy, chaos, asteroids, etc. etc.




1 comments:

Joyce August 22, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

I saw this video of Keith Kurson on You Tube where he answers questions about Subeta. I think he's like just turned 20 or something.

Well, that's okay with the sAT thing...I recommend you to sign up first now and see if you can go later. That way, if you can, you get a spot.

One thing: How do you post videos? Do you like download it first or something? (Not sure)

2012 looks interesting and terrifying at the same time, the same year we graduate, Aztec, Keppel Aztec, if I do see it it might give me the creeps that it will actually happen.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnasuss looks pretty good!!!!!! Do you know when it goes out in theaters?

Flores e Flowers

Hello.
Thankyou for coming to my profile.

Profile :;:--

My photo
Hello. My name is Lisa. (: This is my blog of stuff.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP