Thursday, August 13, 2009

Maerrrsew





I fear that I might have a little bit of
Dissociative identity disorder.


"I also
think I might have Alzheimer soon, well, maybe not now, but if I get old. I most likely might. I have a horrible memory. I wish I had memories like those mega geniouses that way I don't have to worry about what I forgot."
I really hope not though, cause that'd be a serious problem for me. I mean, it'd literally make me insane.
But of course, I'm sane.. so far, nothing insane in my life so far.

I wish I could fly.
Fly without a careee in the world~

OH! And I got a new computer chair, its black and its HUGE. Its pretty comfortable though. (:
I'm happy.



1 comments:

Joyce August 14, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Do you have:

* multiple mannerisms, attitudes and beliefs that are not similar to each other
* headaches and other body pains
* distortion or loss of subjective time
* depersonalization
* amnesia
* depression
* derealization
* flashbacks of abuse/trauma
* unexplainable phobias
* sudden anger without a justified cause
* lack of intimacy and personal connections
* frequent panic/anxiety attacks
* auditory hallucinations of the personalities inside their mind


Well, I got it from Wikipedia so it may not be exact.

I don't think you have it, but then again, I don't know everything about you.

Awww....oh well, about Angie and Kelly. How about um, wait, when will Angie come home from Hong Kong? Maybe then you can either forward it to her or give me her e-mail and tell her to give it to Kelly, if Angie has Kelly's e-mail.

ADD is the same as ADHD, I think.

Anyway, I am obsessed with disorders.

I would love to have a dog, though, I'm more of a dog person and I have two birds at home, so a cat might not be a good idea for the moment.

Flores e Flowers

Hello.
Thankyou for coming to my profile.

Profile :;:--

My photo
Hello. My name is Lisa. (: This is my blog of stuff.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP