Thursday, August 13, 2009

Okkk.

Woooo!
I'm getting a new computer chair today.
Anything is better than this Hard-As-Rock chair I have right now. Ugh.

And
I seriously want to adopt a cat or a puppy.. well, maybe a kitty more since they can clean themselves, not require walks, is potty-trained with a litter-box.
Since I'm a lazy person and have school, cats are absolutely perfect for me.
I want a
Calico Kitty! Or maybe even a Scottish Fold, those two are beautiful beautiful cats.

Calico Kitty : Scottish Fold :

1 comments:

Joyce August 13, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

How cute!!!!!!!!! I would love to have a cat or puppy, but I have no yard.

Sorry about the ADD. I think I have that. Not major but mild.

Oh yeah, check your e-mail. I sent you this free SAT/ACT exam info. Can you do me a favor and forward it to Angie and Kelly? I don't have their e-mail, well at least, I can't find Angie's.

Thanks! =]

Flores e Flowers

Hello.
Thankyou for coming to my profile.

Profile :;:--

My photo
Hello. My name is Lisa. (: This is my blog of stuff.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP