Monday, August 10, 2009

Ohh! So bored.

I feel so bored right now.
And I'm loving this blog, so fresh and new and.. fun!


But what is there for meeee to dooo?
I feel tired and I'm about to eat cereal for dinner haha!
Silly right?

I love playing this game called 'Jade Dynasty'
It reminds me of 'Perfect World'
Welllll, they are made by the same company so yeah hahaha.

Woo! 2 more weeks of vacattionn.

Let me list something I've done today.

  • Play Jade Dynasty
  • Eat
  • Watch Heroes
  • Eat
  • Play Jade Dynasty
  • Go on Twitter
  • Went to check out TheJokerBlogs (This dude is pretty good at impersonating The Joker!)
  • Eat
  • Made myself a Blog

Hmmm, yup.
A pretty interesting day indeed.
And as for TheJokerBlogs, click on one of the links I have above, the one called TheJokerBlogs.
Check it out! Even if you didn't like The Dark Knight.

0 comments:

Flores e Flowers

Hello.
Thankyou for coming to my profile.

Profile :;:--

My photo
Hello. My name is Lisa. (: This is my blog of stuff.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP