Friday, August 14, 2009

There are times...

.... where I wish everyone will die.
Atleast, just the people I hate.
They think they are so perfect, so correct.
They make me laugh.

No one is perfect.
Like those annoying kids outside my apartment?
I wish they would just die.
But oh no, I'm not an evil person I should not say things like these.
Or should I?
I'm just letting my feeling out.
About this world.
I call trash.


... where I wish I could fly.
The weather is lovely.

Have you guys ever tried Danisa Butter Cookies?
Mmmm they are DELICIOUS.
I love them. :D
I also love cinnamon toast cereal & lucky charms. They are both my favorite cereal! :D

1 comments:

kelly :) August 21, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

are you okay lisa? :o
maybe some brownies will help you feel better lool.
oh!around 5-6 you should look outside of your appartment sometimes we run by :)

Flores e Flowers

Hello.
Thankyou for coming to my profile.

Profile :;:--

My photo
Hello. My name is Lisa. (: This is my blog of stuff.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP