Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fight Fight Fight

Wow lol, annoying Helicopter is circling outside my window.

I just got done playing Jade Dynasty.
Pretty tired out.
Got to level once, mehh, I was never the game-nerd type to level like 10 times a day.
Nothing to do but lurk Youtube again. haha~

Lets see what I'll find so I'll put this entry on hold.

Woo.
Ever heard of The Onions? They make these "news" like videos but they are sarcastic remarks about our world today, its hilarious! You guys should totally check it out.


Also, listen to some of Imogen Heap's song. Her songs are unique & creative. (:

0 comments:

Flores e Flowers

Hello.
Thankyou for coming to my profile.

Profile :;:--

My photo
Hello. My name is Lisa. (: This is my blog of stuff.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP